• Minimal impact on existing farming systems
• Reduces your carbon footprint
• 100% funding available in good wind speed locations
• Qualifies for the Government’s 20-year Feed-in Tariff
• Contributes to securing the UK’s future energy supply
• Wind speed of 6.5 m/s+
• 3-phase electricity supply available
• Good site access
• Away from designated sites e.g. National Parks, AONBs and SSSIs
REsolved Renewables can help. We can provide free site assessment, feasibility study, planning permission and installation in exchange for a small area of land to site the turbine. In return the landowner can earn between £5,000 - £30,000 per year for 20 years.
REsolved Renewables has experience in acting as a consultant for private clients at all stages of the process. This includes site assessments, feasibility studies, planning permission, OFGEM accreditation and project managing installation. To obtain a quote please contact us.
REsolved Renewables is looking for sites to install turbines in rural areas around Great Britain at no cost to the landowner. On successful sites, we will arrange purchase, installation and maintenance of the turbine/s. The landowner will receive approx. 10% per annum of the gross revenue, index-linked, for 20 years. Please contact us for more detailed information.